Saturday 2 June 2012

Agenda Beauty PRODUCT OF THE MONTH! MY PUBLISHED REVIEW

hey ladies well as you all know, i did a review a couple of weeks ago about a new make up brand, agenda beauty. i was so please to try their products and i absolutely love the ones i have. The lovely Laura from agenda beauty emailed me a few days later and asked me if i would like to feature on their website as "product of the month" of course i jumped at the opportunity ive  never been asked to do anything like this so i was so over the moon. so my product of the month was the "cheeky vimto" cheek colour, i LOVE this product and you will see that in my review CHEEKY VIMTO .

SO YESTERDAY.......... my little review and product of the month went live on the agenda beauty website. eeeeek and here is the link. http://www.agendabeauty.com/product-of-the-month.html i am so please and excited about this ladies please have a read for me thank you, i hope i get to work with agenda beauty again soon i have had so much fun :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...